2. Comedy club with good friends on Friday night = much-needed belly laughs.
3. Yoga on Saturday morning with BFF followed by a trip to Lucibello's pastry shop for zeppoles in honor of St. Joseph's Day. It's all about balance, right?
Mmm...zeppoles. Guess which one is mine.
4. New sidewalk chalk.
5. Saturday night in my jammies early with a 100% comfort-casserole for dinner, a bowl of Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide for dessert, freshly painted toenails (orange!) and Due Date on onDemand (cute, amusing, not overly awesome but still fun).
6. New magazines.
7. Long solo walk with the dog on a chilly and bright Sunday morning.
8. Reading an intriguing article about Mike Tyson in this week's NYT magazine in the sunshine on the front porch, warm bevvy in hand.
9. My kids playing outside with their friends until dark.
10. Our front porch = the neighborhood living room.
11. Afternoon hoola hooping (aka, just "hooping") class with the BFF. My hips are bruised after two and a half hours of hooping, but I have a new orange and pink hoop and new skill. Whee!!!
12. Watching AFV with Ian and the kids on Sunday night. A beloved family ritual.
13. Today marks two years that Ian and I have been married. In that two years we've held hands through more rollercoaster loops than some people experience in a lifetime. He yins, I yang. Or maybe I yin, and he yangs. Whichever. It works. And that's all we care about.