Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Want Your Email Address

I promise not to abuse it. Or share it. Or stalk you with it.

But soon this page will be private and by invitation only, and I can only invite you to read my blog if I have your email address.

As a soon-to-be-teacher, this privacy step is a must. I can't have my students hopping on my blog and knowing all my business. Ditto for potential employers/districts. To that end, I also just 86'd the few minor friends I had on Facebook. There were only a few of them, and they were all children of friends. With the exception of my still-minor brother, they're all gone. Even if they're not in a district in which I anticipate working, they're gone because they should be gone. Teachers should not be friends with minors on FB. The End.

So if you're still interested in reading this, send me an email (you can do that through this blog thing). No one has to know you read this shlock! Your little secret is between you and me! ;) Or, if I'm already friends with you on FB (and therefore, in real life, since I'm really not friends with anyone on FB who I don't actually know), then send me a message there. I'll need your email address to invite you into my World of Blog.

To the many, many, many FB friends who read my blog and who comment on my blog post links on FB--I thank you. If you want to read more, just let me know. Otherwise, I'll just drivel away on my own. I"m good at that.

Or you can just start reading The Bloggess. She's way better, anyway. I heart her.

xo

No comments: